The Vetaglós® Pomada formula contains antimicrobial agents highly effective in fighting various microorganisms that could be present in dermatological infections.
Gentamicin is active against Enterobacter aerogenes, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniale, indole-positive and indole-negative species of Proteus, Pseudomonas
aeruginosa, some species of non-pigmented Serratia and many species of Salmonella and Shigella.
Sulfanilamide and Sulfadiazine are active against species of Streptococcus, Proteus, Pasteurella and Salmonella, as well as Staphylococcus aureus and E. coli. It is also highly effective against Clostridium perfringens and the genera Bacteroides and Fusobacterium. The antibacterial activity of sulfonamides is increased by the urea present in the Vetaglós® Pomada formula.
Vetaglós® Pomada also contains vitamin A in its formula, which has extraordinary action on the epithelium, assisting in its maintenance and regeneration.
• Surface wounds to the skin or those that heal difficulty;
• In infected wounds in the region of very mobile joints;
• In wounds or infected bedsores, epithelial losses, abrasion lesions, itching of the hoofs and skin;
• In infected and festering sores, boils and abscesses;
• In burns and vesicular and varioliform eruptions;
• In dermatitis (skin inflammation) and cracking of the skin;
• In the protection of surgical wounds.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply a fine layer 1 to 2 times per day, after previously cleaning the affected areas. Treatment should be maintained for 48 hours after disappearance of the symptoms.
EACH 100g CONTAINS:
|Gentamicin (sulfate)||0,5 g|
|Vitamin A – palmitate||120.000 UI|
|Excipient q.s||100,0 g|
Tubes containing 20g and 50g
* According to the list of prohibited substances of the FEI (International Equestrian Federation). However, consult the specific regulations of the competition.